Amanda M. Sheehan, DDS
A Highly-acclaimed dental physician
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Board Certified in Implants
- Featured on CBS, NBC, NBC 25, Facts to Detroit, Fox 66, CBS, Fox News, WJR radio
- Certificate in Dental Oncology
- Certificate in Esthetic Dentistry
- Board Member of St. John Hospital
- Board Certified – Diplomate of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Won the Excellence in Clinical Dentistry Award
- Graduated from Implant Dentistry Continuum
- Member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Oral Cancer Foundation, and American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Misch Implant Institute
- Qualification in the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Are you looking for a new dentist?
We love meeting new patients! Click the button to view our new patients specials just for you!
The i-CAT X-Ray uses revolutionary new technology that takes extremely clear 2D and 3D X-ray images. The i-CAT provides 3D imaging at full-definition and does it at a dose that’s lower than a 2D Panoramic X-ray. SmartScan STUDIO serves as an effective and guided touchscreen interface, allowing our dental team to control the i-CAT with ease.
An Ergonomic Stability System boosts comfort for patients and minimizes error during the imaging process. With the capacity to take stunning and clear 2D and 3D images while maximizing the patient’s posture, the i-CAT is an incredible tool that helps us deliver remarkable results.