What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is an affordable and quick procedure that can repair your imperfections. This effective method can fix chipped, cracked or stained teeth, and fill in any gaps to restore your smile.
Bonding is among the most reliable and least expensive cosmetic procedures. Best of all, Dr. Sheehan can improve your appearance in just one visit to our Waterford office. Learn how this simple restoration option can give you the smile of your dreams.
Improve Your Smile in Less Than an Hour
In just one appointment, Dr. Sheehan can dramatically improve your smile with dental bonding. Our dentist will first match the shade of resin with your natural teeth to ensure it blends in perfectly with your smile.
Then we’ll mold it to your teeth and smooth it out to its desired shape. Dr. Sheehan will harden the bonding with ultraviolet light and reapply as necessary. She’ll trim, polish, and perfect the surface of your tooth until you’re satisfied with its appearance.
By the end of the procedure, patients leave Oakland Family Dental with a healthy, fully restored tooth that looks and feels as natural as possible.
Is Dental Bonding Right for Me?
Bonding is an excellent, minimally invasive way to restore your smile back to its natural look. You might be a candidate for dental bonding if you want to:
- Repair decayed teeth
- Whiten stained or discolored teeth
- Lengthen the appearance of your teeth
- Fix chipped, cracked or crooked teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
If any of these sound familiar, then dental bonding may be right for you. This treatment is a minimally invasive way to restore your smile in just one visit to Oakland Family Dental.
The Advantages of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is typically compared to other cosmetic dentistry options, such as porcelain veneers or Lumineers, as a restoration solution to damaged teeth. However, bonding offers some additional benefits, including:
- Affordable–compared to other restoration options, bonding is an inexpensive alternative that offers a natural-looking restoration
- Quick–composite bonding can be completed in just one visit to Oakland Family Dental
- Effective–bonding doesn’t tamper with the natural tooth, which protects and reinforces the overall health of the oral cavity
- Personable–our Waterford dentist designs your dental bonding to seamlessly blend in with your tooth, enhancing the aesthetics of your smile
- Multi-purpose–unlike other treatment options, bonding can be used to repair a number of dental issues from minor chips and cracks to filling gaps between teeth
Dr. Sheehan Can Restore Your Smile
Don’t settle for living a life with damaged teeth. Dr. Sheehan and her Oakland Family team are eager to help restore your smile. She has successfully used dental bonding to help many patients throughout Waterford Township smile with confidence again.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sheehan so she can assess your specific needs and determine a plan that’s perfect for you. Simply call us at 248-674-0384 or fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.