Have Cracked or Damaged Teeth? Consider Cosmetic Dental Bonding!
Dental bonding is a quick and simple procedure that can repair structural damage to the teeth. During this quick cosmetic procedure, our Waterford dentist attaches composite resin to specific areas of the tooth that are damaged or worn. Dr. Sheehan then uses a specialized ultraviolet light to harden the resin. By the end of treatment, patients leave Oakland Family Dental with a healthy, fully restored tooth that looks and feels as natural as possible.
Do I Need Dental Bonding?
While the dental bonding process has the advantages of being quick and relatively easy, this treatment may not provide the right coverage for all patients. The best candidates for dental bonding are patients with:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
Since the resin is mixed to match the color of your teeth, bonding is an excellent, minimally invasive way to restore your smile to its natural look.
What are the Advantages of Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is usually compared with cosmetic dentistry options such as porcelain veneers or Lumineers because they all are designed as solutions to damaged teeth. However, there are some additional benefits to dental bonding. These include:
- Inexpensive Treatment: Compared to veneers or Lumineers, dental bonding is an inexpensive alternative that offers a natural-looking restoration.
- Quick Treatment: Composite bonding can be completed in just one appointment to Oakland Family Dental.
- High Success Rate: Compared to other cosmetic treatments, bonding doesn’t require changes be made to the natural tooth, protecting & reinforcing the overall health of the tooth.
- Color-customized: Dental bonding by our dentist in Waterford Township is designed to blend in with your tooth seamlessly, enhancing the aesthetic of your smile as a whole.
- Versatile Restoration: Unlike other treatment options, bonding can be used to address a number of dental issues ranging from minor chips and cracks to filling gaps between teeth.
Let Dr. Amanda M. Sheehan Handle your Dental Bonding!
Don’t settle for a life of damaged teeth when help is so readily available. Dr. Amanda M. Sheehan has successfully used dental bonding to restore the smiles of many patients throughout Waterford Township. She can assess your specific needs and make a plan that is perfect for your condition. Contact Oakland Family Dental today!